Personal Information means any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify, contact or locate an individual. Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, a first and last name, ID numbers, credit/debit card numbers, financial data (including trading data, deposits, withdrawals, and credit), email and physical addresses, and other contact information. Any information that does not enable identification, location, or contacting of an individual, such as aggregated information, is “Anonymous Information”, and we may Process Anonymous Information in any way it so chooses without prior notice to you (our clients) or to customers (our clients customers).
CONSENT, NOTIFICATION AND MODIFICATION
- By subscribing to and/or using the Service, you consent to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms and provisions of this Policy, please do not Use the Service.
- In addition, as a recipient of our Service, you commit to provide appropriate notice of your privacy practices to, and obtain the necessary permissions and consent from, customers whose Personal Information is collected, received, used, and/or disclosed by us.
- Our company reserves the right, in our discretion, to change this Policy at any time, which change shall be effective ten days following the posting of the changed Policy on our website, and your continued Use of the Service shall constitute consent to the terms and provisions of the changed Policy.
COLLECTION AND RECEIPT OF INFORMATION
We collect and receive Personal Information pertaining to customers. This occurs due to the fact that, as part of the Service, we may provide hosting services for some or all of the Services, resulting in customer-related Personal Information being routed to us from our production servers. We also collect and receive Personal Information relating to certain employees of our Clients for the purposes of communication with us and the general provision of the Service.
The Service may also use “cookies” and other tracking technologies to collect Anonymous Information. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Service activity and it may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a customer, such as his/her user ID and password for access to the Service(s). In particular, we use “Flash Cookies” and/or local storage technologies to help customers access their Service accounts seamlessly and save their account settings to their browsers. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
GK Futures only uses and/or discloses the Personal Information of customers for purposes or reasons that are relevant or germane to the provision of the Service. For clarity, GK Futures may share such Personal Information with members of the “GK Futures Group” for such purposes and reasons, which members are GK Mediasoft and any of its direct or indirect subsidiaries. We may use and/or disclose customers’ Personal Information or any information submitted via the Service if we have a good faith belief that such use or disclosure is helpful or reasonably necessary to (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the terms and conditions of our services agreement with you, including investigations of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues, or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of GK Futures, its affiliates and shareholders, yourself, customers or the public.
- GK Futures takes reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We employ physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information. We do not store Personal Information for longer than necessary to provide the Service or as permitted by law.
- All Personal Information collected or received by us is transmitted to us in encrypted format.
- GK Futures’s datacenters contain both internal and external servers. Access to our internal server is restricted to pre-approved persons; our external servers can be accessed via the Internet.
COLLECTION BY THIRD PARTIES
GK Futures may transfer Personal Information to third parties for the purposes described in Section above. In such cases, we make commercially reasonable efforts so that such third parties either: (i) subscribe to privacy standards substantially similar to this Policy or agree in writing to commit to such standards; or (ii) are bound by laws providing at least the same level of privacy protection as contained in this Policy.
Because we Process Personal Information as a Service provider to you, and because we do not maintain a direct relationship with any particular customer, you are responsible for providing your customers with access to review the Personal Information held about them, allowing them to correct, amend, or delete any such information which is inaccurate or incomplete. customers should direct any questions and complaints to you and not GK Futures.
The Service is not structured to attract individuals under eighteen years of age (“Children”). We do not Process Personal Information of individuals we actually know to be Children.
MERGER, SALE, CHANGE OF CONTROL, OR BANKRUPTCY
Any inquiries, questions or concerns regarding GK Futures’s privacy practices or this Policy, may be addressed to: email@example.com